- Sandvik to acquire Canadian drilling solutions provider March 7, 2013 Sandvik has signed an agreement with Cubex Limited (CUBEX) to acquire its drilling solutions business and operations.
CUBEX is an industry-leading drilling solutions provider focused on design and manufacturing of a wide range of underground in-the-hole …
- Cubex QXR Range Agreement with Sandvik Mining & Construction November 5, 2010 Sandvik Mining and Construction and Canadian-based Cubex Limited are pleased to announce a global partnership for the distribution of the QXR Surface drills.
- Cubex Quarterly Newsletter – Q2, 2010 April 1, 2010 Cubex recently launched the Scorpion drill, designed specifically for a freeze hole drilling application in a Canadian high grade uranium mine.
- Sandvik – Cubex Dealer Agreement February 15, 2010 ON NOVEMBER 20, 2009, Sandvik Mining and Construction announced that it had entered into a dealer agreement with Winipeg, Canada-based Cubex..
- Cubex Quarterly Report – Q1, 2010 January 10, 2010 Cubex has recently launched an innovative pipe handler, contributing to overall mine safety and productivity at the Agnico‐Eagle Goldex Mine.
- Cubex proves its expertise January 1, 2010 The company is pleased to announce that the Aries in-the-hole (ITH) drill has won the award for innovation in the Underground Mining – Hard Rock category of the 2009 Mining Magazine Awards.
- Sandvik Dealer Agreement November 30, 2009 Cubex Limited today announces that it has entered into a dealer agreement with Sandvik Mining and Construction.
- Successful exploration and production drilling with Cubex November 1, 2009 Cubex says its “QXR 1120 and QXR 1320 high performance drills maintain their status as a leader in boom arm production drilling, pre-split drilling, reverse circulation and horizontal drilling.
- Cubex QXR Drill Success September 11, 2009 Cubex has reported that Morobe Mining Joint Ventures (MMJV) has successfully completed its first year of reverse circulation drilling and horizontal dewatering using the Cubex QXR 1120 drill at the Hidden Valley gold mine located in Morobe province, Papua New Guinea.